Referring to the Council of Ministry resolution No. (654) dated July 25, 2017 to impose 5% as a Value Added Tax (VAT)
in all commercial transactions effective from January 1, 2018 (14 Rabi Al-Thani 1439).
And according to the VAT implementing regulation issued by the General Authority of Zakat & Tax, we would like to
inform you that Samba Capital will apply VAT to Brokerage services provided, as follow:
- Trading commissions in Tadawul:
The trading commission of all securities is subject to VAT except for the CMA's share
The CMA share which is exempted from VAT is (0.0001) which is equal to (1) basis points for Sukuk and Bonds trading, SAR 375
from each party for trading securities over the counter (OTC) and (0.00032) which is equal to (3.2) basis points, for trading
rest of the securities in the market platform.
- Security transfer fees
- Real time market data fees for local and iternational stock exchanges
- Trading Commissions in International / GCC markets
- Depository fees arising from the market (for international Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) /American Depository Receipts (ADRs)
- Value added services (subscription to Mubasher Pro, Pharos, etc)
For more information, please contact Sambatadawul on the toll free number: 800 124 5599
Also you can visit VAT website: https://www.vat.gov.sa/en